Aerobatics Violation

This one: https://www.gozerog.com

It’s how they filmed Apollo 13, among others. It simulates close to zero Gs.

2 Likes

That would be sweet if it’s something like that was here but I think the closest thing to that would be like the F-22

Yeah, but probably best not to try it in the E-Jets :)

1 Like

This was the weirdest thing because in the 208 Cessna caravan I was low on fuel and never let me request emergency fuel going from LAX to San Francisco which would have been more than enough time to request an emergency I started out thinking that I would make it and and ran out short and then all this happened so it really upsetted me you got me calmed down pretty much fully but still kind of upset @Tim_B

In fact I don’t run out too often but the times that I have recently I haven’t been able to request an emergency fuel request at all and every time I’ve met the quota

@Tim_B

Someone actually took the time to create this but by this scenario I met the quota and yet I was not able to declare.

About emergency fuel

1 Like

They haven’t released the algorithm for when you can or can’t, so not quite sure. There may be other factors, but I’m not familiar enough with them. I thought it only worked on Expert, but now I’m not sure that’s true. Someone probably knows more than I do about it. I’ve only had emergency fuel in a fighter and I didn’t bother declaring, just diverted.

1 Like

It works on all servers, ATC and Unicom.

1 Like

You may not know much about emergency fuel but you are brilliant on other matters I’m surprised you’re not a moderator

Thanks. I figured I was wrong since I assume that was your replay.

1 Like

How long was the flight time? @Michael_Sides1

1 Like

With the 208 Cessna caravan about an hour and a half to two hours considering I could only go a maximum of 170 knots an hour

The time frame was within that ballpark it was approximately 330 miles

It might not be an option maybe. Ive only been given the option on jet liners, 737’s A320’s
And you can at one percent on a 747, because they really are an absolute U N I T

1 Like

Wait did u divert to the nearest airport?

problem with that is about the only time you’re going to request an emergency fuel with that is if you’re going across the world just about it lol. it’s not like I want to declare an emergency but it would be interesting to see how some controllers handle it and also to train for times that I may be controlling and the same thing comes into my frequency yes it is rare but I’ve had it happen

And also, if you want this to be a feature put it in #features

1 Like

But how would I go about it cuz I’ve put up the idea before but I didn’t have access to the features before but anyway how would I go about it because I want to know how to pitch it correctly

I’m pretty sure I’ll have my 1st vote from you LOL

Oh and did you crash?

1 Like