Aerobatics on the expert server

Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if we can do acrobatics on the expert server. For example when doing a pattern in a fighter jet, can we turn around fast and flip around showing off our skills to other pilots etc?

1 Like

go to casual :/ don’t want to risk someone reporting you

9 Likes

Yep I usually do fly on casual for acrobatics but I would like to show my skills to a more professional level of audiences.

2 Likes

same but the risk is too high for me. I know the game can automatically give you a violation. Happy Landings!

1 Like

You can do Acrobatics on the Expert Server, but you have too be far away from a airport and high in the sky.

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t recommend doing acrobats on the expert or training sever unless you wanna get ghosted or be system ghosted ! If you really really want to do some , make sure you do it far away in a empty reigon on the casual server ONLY!

1 Like

I sometimes do high speed passes on Expert, but not acrobatics.

1 Like

Ive done acrobat in Expert with a F14, High above London Heathrow.

Never got a violation…

But I don’t know if you call turns and dives “acrobatcs”

2 Likes

I feel your struggle. I’d love to be able to do low aerobatic maneuvers (under the right circumstances; not near a busy airport). Unfortunately the system doesn’t allow you to do them when near (towered only?) airports. However, if you go out away from airports, you are free to do them.

6 Likes

Yup. Area for improvement maybe after global when people can spread out a bit more.

6 Likes

No, NEVER do it especially on expert unless you wanna get ghosted

1 Like

Perhaps there could be an event for you to show your skills on casual. Like an airshow or something.

But of course i would prefer watching a group aerobatics flight over a solo act.

Theres an aerobatic group that started recently, maybe join them?

1 Like

Yeah. I went to 40k feet over the ocean in NewYork and pulled some flips then came back down to land.

2 Likes

Looks like I should just stick to Casual for acrobatics then (lol)… thanks for the help guys!

1 Like

I do low passes in the F-16 all the time. Just call in for a “Touch & Go” so you can receive the option, and stay at or below 250 kts. But I only do it at airports with minimal traffic.

1 Like

" Am sorry Ghostrider, the pattern is full"

Lol. I’ve had the opposite happen. I came into the pattern in an a10 with tight patterns and high speed passes and everyone else was kicked out of the pattern or changed to another runway.

you scared them wit your big nasty A10 tank killer!

I know 😈 scary laugh

1 Like

A great idea, although it probably won’t happen, is an aerobatics dedicated server that would be dedicated to aerobatics. Just an Idea though.