Aerobatic Aircraft

An aerobatic aircraft is an aerodyne (a heavier-than-air aircraft) used in aerobatics, both for flight exhibitions and aerobatic competitions.

Most fall into one of two categories, aircraft used for training and by flight demonstration teams, which are often standard trainers or fighters, and aircraft especially designed for aerobatics, usually at the expense of other attributes, such as stability, carrying passengers or endurance.

Extra 300SC

The Extra Flugzeugbau EA300 is a two-seat aerobatic monoplane capable of Unlimited category competition. It was designed in 1987 by Walter Extra, a German aerobatic pilot, and built by Extra Flugzeugbau.

Edge 540

The Zivko Edge 540 manufactured by Zivko Aeronautics is a highly aerobatic aircraft. Capable of a 420 degree per second roll rate and a 3,700 foot per minute climb rate, it has been flown to victory on the international Unlimited aerobatics circuit several times since the mid-1990s. A tandem-seat version is sold as the Edge 540T .

300px-Zivko_Edge_540_at_Red_Bull_Air_Race_on_Langley_Park_Monty-1

Aerobatic flying is awesome and let’s u take a ride on extreme manuvers and G pulls

@infinteflight I request aerobatic flying…

There’s already a topic on this but it’s outdated and you have more info. It’s up to the mods. Be sure to search before you post. :)

Also 1 request per feature request as Nate said below as well.

2 Likes

Follow this please, for every request you post here in the future 👍🏻

3 Likes

I want this to be considered really love aerobatic flying …if u can pls share it.😊

This would be a nice addition, but it would just cause more trolling on the training/casual server.

1 Like

Why not share it yourself? Just copy the link and share it on whatever media you use

By the way, @DeltaMD88Fan and VAC would love to see this too

3 Likes

But how sir

It’s not my place to share your feature request and promote it for yourself. 🙂