AerLingus A330-300 (Old Livery)

Hey guys so AerLingus updated most of their aircrafts to their brand new livery (the 2019 AerLingus Livery). However a lot of their aircraft still operate off of the old livery! Today I’m requesting that Infinite Flight not only add the new livery but also the old one when they rework the A330.
Here it is:

CREDITS: https://economyclassandbeyond.boardingarea.com/2019/03/17/airplane-art-aer-lingus-airbus-a330-at-dublin-airport/

If you would also like to see this livery come to Infinite Flight then please vote for it! Thanks guys see you in the skies!!!

Vote for the new livery here:

Very nice, I need to do more flights to Dublin.

1 Like

Highly recommend doing some plane spotting there! There’s a car park on the side of Runway 28/10 that’s a great spot for plane spotting!

I live in the US, that may be a tad difficult.

1 Like

Voted! Would love to see it!

2 Likes

Voted! ✈🇮🇪☘

2 Likes

Voted. 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

2 Likes

Giving this another wee bump, hopefully we can get an EI livery on the A330 whether it be the old or new livery ✈

2 Likes

This would be a good addition if the A330 is reworked.

2 Likes

Suite du sujet AerLingus A330-300 (Old Livery) :
IF A330 win (no pls), i will vote for this, i love Ireland, and this a very beautiful livery. And when 757 release i vote for more 330 or 220 😌
But goood ! 🇮🇪

3 Likes

So since we are getting the A330 rework, hopefully we can get more votes for this one?

1 Like

Cmon! Let’s see this on the A330!

1 Like

This livery is so iconic and needed!

Yes it really is needed! Hopefully it will come in 21.1!

1 Like

Its prettier than the new livery, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Yes the new livery is just another Eurowhite livery. It’s a shame that a lot of European airlines have switched to it.

1 Like

Bumping this again! Hopefully we can get more votes!

1 Like