Aerial view of PHNL

Aloha all! I’m on vacation in Oahu, and I took a helicopter around the island. Although it’s only one picture of all the planes, I just wanted to share all to you! Mahalo. image

32 Likes

Cool photo! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Beautiful, I miss being there, was there in 2015, also took helicopter tour around Oahu it was gorgeous will be going back in 2019 to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary

Just for some fun this is what I did in IF in PHNL

1 Like

It might be one picture but it’s pretty awesome! Seeing all those Japan Airlines aircraft makes you realise why exactly ANA have ordered the A380, this is the route they will use it on

2 Likes

Whose helicopter are you on?
Looks like a 206!

1 Like

I know that Blue Hawaiian Helicopters operates the EcoStar. But if I recall they acquired Makani Kai Helicopters who operated the AStar. Those were the two main companies that I recall operating out there. Might be one of those, but the aviation tourism industry is booming these days so I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more operators out there now.

3 Likes

Yeah know I’m not sure why I said 206 looking at the window now it has to be an AStar

1 Like

DeerCrusher was right, I did the ride on Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!

1 Like

Ya, a pretty good idea for ANA to begin operation here with an A380. The resort I’m at has many guests from Japan! It’s pretty cool to see especially the huge Japanese influence it has here.

1 Like

That is really cool! Thanks for sharing the photo! :)

2 Likes

I’m really against ANA’s move for ordering the A388,They could have claimed a spot for 77X A330Neo A350-1000
As ANA is my fav airline I can’t imagine an ANA A388 lol srry
I believe these new planes being developed will have a better outcome if the development goes through.Sorry I’m not trying to be rude or anything but I just really don’t like the A388
Although it would be able to carry lots of pax into HNL along with great spotting pics and vids

Nice,Aerial vows of airports are really amazing things to see

For this route I think it will be succesful plus they can gain recognition if they have a special product on board like Emirates.

Yeah ANA has amazing buinsess class product and Hawaii is a popular destination spot forJapanese and there are a huge amount of Japanese ppl in Hawaii

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.