Aerial Refueling + Trip to Space!

Happy Saturday (Sunday) IFC!
I hope this topic finds everyone a great weekend!
Today, I am delighted to share with you a very fun and enjoyable flight that I flew today! Beginning with a mid-air pit stop with an aircraft on its way to KSEA from KLAX and ending with a trip to space, I had a blast!

Important Flight Details

Route: N/A
Aircraft: F-22
Time: About three hours prior to now.

Photos and Descriptions:

This shot is a lowered view of both aircraft. One can only admire the true beauty of both respective aircraft!

Here is an engine view of the refueler, along with my fighter aircraft continuing its refuel behind.

Above is a cockpit view from my F-22, overlooking the DC-10F above. From the mind-boggling scenery to the beautiful aircraft, this shot is sure to give you the aircraft-refuel viewing time of your life!

Proceeding that, I now had a full tank and received the freedom of flight! I could go anywhere I imagined! With this freedom, I decided to take a mini field trip to space! In this photo, you can see me climbing towards 0-G (although at this point I had already reached it).

Overall, this was an amazing experience, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone and especially the pilots who love adventure within our community!
I hope everyone has an amazing rest of their Saturday, Sunday, and weekend!
Cheers!

I am a little embarrassed to admit that I did indeed receive a level one violation on my journey back from space since I got a little close to the ground :( lol, hopefully I will return to Grade 4 in less than 7 days though! :)

Which Photo was your favorite?
  • First Photo - Lower View
  • Second Photo - Engine View
  • Third Photo - Cockpit View
  • Fourth Photo - Space View

0 voters

26 Likes

I was wondering what you were up to… nice pictures 🙏🏾

2 Likes

Thank you sir, it means a lot!

1 Like

Picture 3 is really cool! I love the cockpit view and seeing the dc10 above

1 Like

Thanks so much, @Dinho!

1 Like

I didn’t know you can do that on infinite flight. Does it really takes the fuel or it’s just a visual thing?

2 Likes

It does actually take the fuel… them tankers are Angels in the sky 🙏🏾

2 Likes

Stunning pictures, especially the first one!! I’m interested in flying tankers, would be a good way to get the word out, or do fighters just check a map of where some are?

2 Likes

Thanks so much! During my flight, I actually planned to do some aerobatics near the L.A. area but then on the map I saw a refueler. Proceeding that, I caught up to it and began the refuel. It’s a really cool experience!

1 Like

@Horizon or anyone who’s interested, you can find active refuelers or fly as one yourself on this thread Refuelers || Tracking Thread. Cheers guys!

2 Likes

damn how long did it take u to get to space

1 Like

Fairly quickly; once you gain enough speed it’s similar to a rocket!

Is it another pilot or an ai aircraft? I would like to learn more about it.

2 Likes

Yup, it is another pilot! I’d definitely recommend checking out the thread above to find out when a refueler is flying near you!

3 Likes

Wow! nice,😁❤

1 Like

Thanks so much man!

2 Likes

Great photos! I really liked the second one!

1 Like

Thanks bro! 😉

These are so cool man! That pic from the cockpit is just 🔥well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much Brendan, I really appreciate it!

1 Like