Aer Lingus Virtual Airlines / Official Thread

Aer Lingus Virtual Airlines 2017 / Official Thread
Welcome Captains!

In November 2016, we re-branded our old VA for this beautiful airline named Aer Lingus. After Months of efforts for a website and Facebook group, we are finally IFVARB Certified thanks to @NEO !

Our VA was launched on the 12th of March during the ‘‘Shamrock EGLC Invasion’’ Event. Pictures of the event can be found on our Website in the gallery section. Thanks to the IFSFG (@RonnyMartin CEO) to fly with us during most of our events.

Feel free to tell us your event and route ideas, we will update our route page and help you to promote your Event! This Thread was made for those, just be sure its Aer Lingus VA related.

We invite you to join Aer Lingus VA . In other words, Join the fun! ;)
After All, Smart Flies Aer Lingus

**Facebook:**https://www.facebook.com/groups/264149627348835/

9 Likes

Good luck! Hopefully you will get lots of pilots once Global comes out.

1 Like

thank you very much! Yes I wish, imagine the events when global will be. ;)

1 Like

Glad to see another IAG VA airline , All we need now is Iberia !

3 Likes

Yes I saw there was alot of Aer Lingus VA’s before us, but i’m planning on keeping it alive you know :) and True it would be nice!

2 Likes

Important!

Hello Shamrock Pilots!

We are currently reworking our pilot application form. If anyone is interested in joining the VA, please send me a private message including:

• Full Name
  • Grade
  • Favorite Airport

Thank you for your patience and we will write when the Pilot Application Form will be up and running again!

Bruno Latour
CEO Aer Lingus VA

2 Likes

why don’t we have this ???

1 Like

Bob, that is a good question! ;)

1 Like

Then when we get global flying from Dublin to the likes of JFK and LAX

2 Likes

we could add it to our fleet, but it’ll have to be in generic livery :/

2 Likes

It think you should! It’s a great addition to your fleet and can help you fly to much farther away destinations. So it’s a hands down yes!

2 Likes

I will note it and talk about it with the COO. it should be on the website in about a week :)

2 Likes

hopefully we’ll get more AER LINGUS liveries with global !!!
Thanks to @Bruno_Latour for his passion for aviation and all the work behind the scenes, with his COO @Ioan_Constantin

Thanks to you guys!

Looking forward to fly with you and organising more events for AER LINGUS VA !;-)
Ronny - IFSFG CEo

1 Like

Aer Lingus VA should do a event for St. Patrick’s Day…

On behalf of myself and everyone at Norwegian VA, we would like to wish you good luck in your endeavours! We are also just starting out, and it is always nice to see new, well prepared VA’s on the Infinite Flight community. See you in the skies!

Robert J
CHRO of Norwegian Virtual

we are ;)… stay tuned

1 Like

thank you, you too!:) goodluck and have fun!:)

1 Like

Go check tomorrow’s event for ST.Patrick! hope to see y’all there! :)

Website Update

Congratulation to @Bob-bland , @Thomas_Ralph , @JGK00 and @GoofierLeek , you guys have been added to the pilots list!

We will also add the A330 to our fleet on the website really soon!

1 Like

Will you also ever add the 757 and A320?

3 Likes