Aer Lingus VA

Heya IFC, I just want to find out if Aer Lingus Virtual is still operational?

1 Like

I think they are still active, but their last message was a few years ago. Check this topic for more info :)

2 Likes

From what i seeing i does look that way, i just checked the IFVARB website and it wasn’t there.

1 Like

No they aren’t. I know that someone applied a couple months ago for Aer Lingus Virtual but he didn’t go trought the accepting etc…

1 Like

Ahh I see thanks for the help I that case I’m now considering getting them back up.

2 Likes

They are inactive, i can give you some material which you can modify.

1 Like

Have you ever been in a CEO position?

1 Like

Thanks very much could we communicate on discord?

2 Likes

Yes I was the CEO of a past New Latin Virtual.
New-Latin Virtual | South America Reborn | Official 2022 Thread

1 Like

Yes we can Black Rose#2605

I see, i wasnt around the IFC at that tine.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/ifvarb-creation-application-interest/767442

This link might also be useful to you should you have any inquiries regarding VAs. The IFVARB should be able to help you out as well.

2 Likes

I can confirm that as far as the IFVARB is concerned, Aer Lingus Virtual has ceased all operations and there is none in the review process.

If you’d like to apply, here’s the Application Process and Application Form.

Drew

2 Likes

Thanks you guys very much for fhe help

2 Likes

No problem! Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Oooh I’d love to join an Aerlingus VA, I’ll keep an eye on this thread if that’s ok

1 Like

Great to here we are about to hit phase 2 in reviews feeling very optimistic about ALVA.

2 Likes

Some of those involved in the previous Aerlingus VA, ill get their names and @ them here to see if they are interested in giving info or reopening /applying for IFVARB recognition

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.