Aer Lingus Special!

Hello IFC. Today I will be starting a series of weekly spotting topics which will consist of my best shots for each airline that I have managed to capture. Some of these you may have seen before and some you may have not. Today we start with Aer Lingus, a frequent airline at Dublin. Hope you enjoy! Make sure to let me know what airline I should do next down below.

Reg: EI-GAM
Livery: Old
Type: A320

Reg: EI-EDY
Livery: New
Type: A330-300

Reg: EI-DEL

Reg: EI-EIN

Reg: EI-EIN

Reg: EI-FNJ

Reg: EI-LRC
Type: A321LR

Reg: EI-LRB
Type: A321LR

Reg: EI-FAX
Type: ATR72-600

Reg: EI-EDY

Hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know which was your favourite. Mine would have to be number 7

Also shout out to @AerLingusVA :)

47 Likes

Nice pictures! I agree, EI-LRC looks stunning!

1 Like

Superb Pictures once again @Ryan_Gibb!

What airline is next?

1 Like

Absolutely amazing pictures! Couldn’t deny that the seventh one looks fantastic!

1 Like

Think you mean A321LR 😉. Nice pics as per usual

1 Like

Oh yeah haha whoops thanks mate, been a long day 😅

1 Like

Looks great Ryan 👍

1 Like

Thanks! It certainly was one of my best with the tower in the background.

Thanks mate! I think you know what’s next 🤫

Thanks Sharan!

4 Likes

Nice ☘️ @Ryan_Gibb

1 Like

Great Photos! ☘️ What camera lens did you use? 📸

I have yet to see an Aer Lingus A321LR ;(

1 Like

I will go with two favourites today ;) Great pictures as always and some very interesting perspectives. I really like the tower shots as well. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks Eoghan :)

Thanks mate :) I use a 55-250mm lens. A lot of these pictures are at max range 250mm. I need to get a bigger one but I can’t afford to splash any cash at the moment :(

2 Likes

Thanks Julian 😄 I try to find as many different angles as I can because I know from reading other spotting topics the same perspective over and over again can get very boring. I agree I’m in love with the new Dublin tower. They also light it up in special colours on special occasions so as your flying home for Christmas the tower is all lit up in green and red! And taller than Heathrow’s 🤭

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing pictures once again @Ryan_Gibb keep them coming bud 🇮🇪

Picture 5 for me love that shot 👌

1 Like

Brilliant shots as always Ryan. Keep up the great work.

I flew on EI-GAM back in Febuary from GCTS-EICK. My last flight before the pandemic. Great to see her in the sky’s again.

Loving the A321LRs though🍀

2 Likes

Thanks Gary. Hopefully I’ll be having one out every week until I run out of airlines haha.

Ah nice! I agree the A321LR has got to be one of my favourite aircraft

2 Likes