Aer Lingus Boeing 757-200

Credit : William S.Carrasquillo via Jetphotos.net

About this livery:

• This current aircraft is operated by ASL Airlines Ireland and Aer Lingus.
  • It has up to four current aircrafts operating today.
  • It makes Transantlantic Routes to the United States from Ireland everyday.
  • Their home Airports are Shannon and Dublin Airport.

About ASL Airlines Ireland :

Routes:

• Dublin to Chicago O’Hare Intl.

• Dublin to Hartford

• Dublin to New York JFK

• Dublin to Newark

• Dublin to Philadelphia

• Dublin to Washington-Dulles

• Dublin to Windsor Locks

• Dublin to Shannon

• Shannon to Dublin

• Shannon to Boston Logan

• Shannon to New York JFK

Why I would want this livery for Infinite Flight:
In my opinion this is one of the nicest 757 liveries I saw yet. It takes more advantage flying the current routes around America to welcome the Irish country to other airports in the game. Also it’s interesting to fly a Boeing aircraft when Aer Lingus origanally operates their Airbus fleet. It also gives a nice effect on different events when celebrating Ireland. These planes may also cease to exist in the future. I also live next to these airports.

Just the last thing to say : I’d be happy for any positive response for my first features topic. I am aware of any duplicate topic so I’ve searched and asked the moderator before making a new one. I will also flag the older topic. I would be happy for any update and hope the best for its future, also hoping to add the new livery. 🙂☘️

[8 ATTENDING MOVED TO SUNDAY!] St. Patricks Day Flyout! Fun at Shannon! @EINN 171810ZMAR19
Boeing 757 Rework
Boeing 757 Rework

I have asked @Levet to examine the current topic. I have that in mind that it is a duplicate.

1 Like

Looks good I would like to have it in IF! but unfortunately I am out of votes:(

2 Likes

Sweet!

I love seeing these come into BDL. It’ll be cool when they send their A321LR but at the same time we won’t see the 757 or the previous livery anymore. :(

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard that they are ordering the new A321’s…

1 Like

Only 1 picture per request please. :)

1 Like

So shall I remove the other ones?

1 Like

Yes. Keep the one that you want and remove the other 2. :)

1 Like

The livery looks good

1 Like

Edited screenshot of the Aircraft Selection List.

Edited screenshot of the Aerlingus 757 departing Boston Logan Intl…

5 Likes

Old one is closed now, good luck :)

2 Likes

I also do not think that this is an ordinary flight. It may just be a delivery to continue ongoing routes from a different airport. In fact, there could be no passengers attending it.

Man you are amazing… 😁

1 Like

you can’t miss that bright green.

1 Like

Thank you! :)

1 Like

No problem! Keep up the great work! 😁👏

1 Like

Or maybe this livery sometime? 👀
Cough* 19.1 or any future update 😄

Now here is today, when 19.1 rolled out. I have totally expected that… This livery will be added some time. Here is a suggestion to any Boeing 757 or Aer Lingus fans. 😉👌

It is a possibility for 19.2, 19.3, or whenever Infinite Flight considers the ‘not too distant future’ to be.

1 Like

I love seeing this bird fly into BDL, it might be my favorite aircraft that flies here. Also, you have that it flies from Dublin to Hartford and Windsor locks. Technically it only flies to Windsor Locks and not Hartford.

1 Like