Aer Lingus announce 3 time weekly flights to Barbados from October

Hello everyone. News just broke in on Aer Lingus announcing flights from Manchester to Barbados starting from October 2021. The flight would operate from Manchester and will be operated by Aer Lingus (UK) Limited, a UK incorporated entity which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aer Lingus Limited," the airline stated. The flight will be operated by the A330-300. That’s all for now

20 Likes

This is a wonderful route 🙌🏼 Caribbean is always amazing 🏖

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not really sure how Barbados will do for them as Virgin Atlantic already operate a dreamliner on that route from Manchester.

2 Likes

Wait really? Thanks so much for the news

Time to see that shamrock at my home airport

3 Likes

Proof that “Aer Lingus, an Irish airline” is anything but Irish.

1 Like

. You know that they can have subsidiaries if they want, if its KLM they had KLM UK and other things.

So you’re basically saying that they cant have subsidiaries in other countries.

1 Like

Honestly can’t understand your thinking on this one. Aer Lingus have been Irish since they began way back in 1963. It’s a bit like saying KLM isn’t a Dutch airline just because it has a subsidiary in KLM Asia.

1 Like

Totally agree, well said

I honestly can’t keep up with the amount of subsidiaries on that side of the pond Aer Lingus UK, SAS Ireland, all the Norwegians etc

Interesting, TUI and Virgin Atlantic both do the same route so there’s a lot of competition there already. Will be interesting to see how Aer Lingus does there

1 Like

@Logan_Lee I totally agree with that one. There are talks of a Dublin-Bridgetown one too

3 Likes

Very excited for that one if it pops up, cause

double shamrock!

Ok, From a Barbadian’s view, Virgin might lose out and TUI, you cant book flights from barbados to the UK, so both have already lost. I see this as a win for EI because Bet they a’int gonna tell you to purchase Economy for 5000 BBD, if so ill be shocked to say the least.

1 Like

These are good prices ngl

1 Like

really interesting news. Thanks @IF_Josh for that news. It will be nice to see a bit of Irishness in the Caribbean

1 Like

Should be quite a scenic route! On departure and landing. I’ll have to find some time to fly the route in IF. Really excited for this!

No problem mate. I am guessing if it goes well a Dublin-Barbados flight might happen

1 Like

its a just a island, looks nothing like the bahamas scenic

and with that if it comes i might as well book it if its year round

Its only for the winter season mate