Aer Lingus A330-302 (New 2019 Livery)

Another wee bump for this livery ☘️

1 Like

Now that there’s an Aer Lingus 757, we need to push for that A330 as well to complete the fleet. The Aer Lingus A330 is one of the mist iconic A330 liveries and so it has to be in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

This will be a nice livery for this plane to come

1 Like

Nice livery. Worth a vote.

2 Likes

Just another wee bump, another excellent aircraft to add to IF’s now growing Aer Lingus fleet with the 757 confirmed!!!

1 Like

It’s such a beautiful livery but they also have to include the Old Livery too 😉

2 Likes

Personally, I think they should add both liveries, not just the 2019 one

1 Like

Yeah, I know, right? I’ll be definitely flying this if It ever get added!

1 Like

Little bump now the 757 rework is done ☘️

8 Likes

I’d love to see this livery!

1 Like

Another bump for this magnificent livery. Would be a huge blow if it wasnt to be added. It would be amazing if both liveries came!

Bump for the Shamrock! ☘️

6 Likes

This has a high probability of coming with the A330 update considering devs will give some engines diversity (few airlines operate CF6 and PW4000 engines) and it has some good amount of votes.

1 Like

I flew on EI-EDY back in 2019 from EIDW-LEMG

1 Like

Old livery better

Why not both liveries? :)

1 Like

The old livery stood out. It was unique.

For example, in London Heathrow, an airport full of all white planes. You would instantly recognise an Aer Lingus plane by its iconic green top. Now that it’s all white, just like every other big airline in Europe, it’s difficult to spot it out. Also, the green top represented Ireland a lot more. It is an Irish airline after all, or… atleast it was.

3 Likes

For 20 year’s, Aer Lingus repped the iconic green shamrock livery so it was time for change. One of the many reasons for the livery change was to fit better with other airlines in the IAG Group (British Airways, Iberia etc). Another reason to shift away from the iconic green to a more euro white livery is to not be associated with low-cost carriers, such as the liveries seen on Wizzair and Spirit Airlines etc.

Aer Lingus spent 12 months listening to employee and customer feedback at its hub and destinations around the world to see what works and what doesn’t. Over 50 different shamrock designs were considered prior to choosing the current one. The decision to change was not taken lightly. Many people, like me, believe the new livery is more modern and looks great on aircraft.

1 Like

The standout for me is the shamrock

WHYYYYY??? The old one is sooo much better!