Aer Lingus A330-302 (New 2019 Livery)

Bumping this! Much needed and well overdue livery if the A330 wins the poll! ✈🇮🇪☘

Hopefully we get the old one too! I made a request here

1 Like

Giving this another wee bump, hopefully we can get an EI livery on the A330 whether it be the old or new livery✈🇮🇪☘

2 Likes

I just realized this has more votes than the old livery

1 Like

New livery all the way ☘️☘️

1 Like

Now that the A330 rework is confirmed lets get our votes casted on this beauty of a livery and hopefully see it with the A330 rework. It will be a massive shame if it wasnt to be added for sure! ✈🇮🇪☘

Let’s bump this thread!

It sucks having to Fly the Aer lingus A350 without the A330 which is unrealistic so I hope this gets added

1 Like

I’m so exciteted for the A330 I hope Aer Lingus wiil be added

It is for sure! Lets hope our voices are heard and we get an EI livery onto the A330 ☘

Yes we need this in IF. I want to go over to Boston with this livery proudly on the side of my A330! Let’s go! Vote!

1 Like

This is a must!

2 Likes

Hope the new livery comes ☘️☘️🤞🤞

2 Likes

I will definitely be voting for this

1 Like

Who doesn’t want this livery…?! 🥵☘️

4 Likes

This is a must! So is the old livery

2 Likes

50 Votes! Let’s keep this going, especially with the rework confirmed.

3 Likes

Another wee bump for this livery! ☘✈🇮🇪

1 Like

I’m gonna be pissed if they don’t add either this or the old livery. One of the most iconic A330 liveries. Unfortunately Iberia stole our A350’s so we don’t have any long haul representation for Aer Lingus*.

*I did see MC flying from JFK to Shannon the other day in a beta 757.

3 Likes

I would genuinely be surprised if the new livery wasn’t added, or the old livery. With little representation of Aer Lingus in the sim (because of only A32X liveries), hoping that this will come. Just need to have the new engines on it, engines in the sim right now are not the right ones.

2 Likes