Aer Lingus A330-302 (New 2019 Livery)

I think it’s a nice livery for IF, and sorry though - I have more votes (no more sorry votes) go very fast, folks.βœˆπŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Here’s an answer guys image

4 Likes

Once Aer Lingus changes to RR? That may never happen.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m confused about this as well.

1 Like

Unlucky boys. At least we got an answer! When they totally rework the A330!

2 Likes

If they can do retro liveries, I’m sure they can do this one once it gets a rework !

1 Like

True that πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

2 Likes

Just telling you what I was told

1 Like

Little bump here.

Up to Ireland!!

1 Like

I have to agree with you here as an Irish person who lives right under the flight path it’s great seeing the old liveries fly by every day I just hope they don’t replace all the old liverys with the new one but as you said I do like it on the A320s and on the avro’s but it just looks too plain on the A330’s.

1 Like

That actually looks nice

1 Like

Yes yes it deserves a bump let’s make it a reality !

1 Like

Once those engines get re-done hopefully we’ll see it!

1 Like

That livery as said will come in after the A330 rework. Jarno told us above that Aer Lingus needs to switch their engines to Rolse Royce. Sadly. Because I am Irish too! πŸ˜”

2 Likes

So you think with an A330 overhaul rework they’ll make CF6 and Rolls Royce engines available in IF? This way Aer Lingus can be added to the A330 fleet in IF?

1 Like

Yes @jarno80 confirmed this. When the A330 is fully reworked they will add the CF6 engines and the Aer Lingus will more than likely come.

Old livery was better

2 Likes

You may vote for the older if you wish here! Although I may agree the livery needs a few changes. It looks a little bit more, empty. But anyways, πŸ‘‡

1 Like