Aer Lingus A330-302 (New 2019 Livery)

Hopefully it is soon!

2 Likes

I’m going to free up a vote for this. They aren’t getting rid of the retro 👍🏻 @callum5124

2 Likes

First ones being rolled out this morning!

10 Likes

The A320 also looks quite good!

3 Likes

A320 looks a lot better with that livery then the A330

5 Likes

I have to say, I hated the A330, but I actually quite enjoy the A320

5 Likes

Even though this livery looks nice, I much prefer how it looks on the A320

6 Likes

Registration reminds me of a Ryanair aircraft :)

Got no votes left but this livery ain’t too bad, so I’m supporting this 100/100% 😀

2 Likes

I hope if the a330 gets reworked it will have both the old and new liveries😇😍

4 Likes

That would be even better!

2 Likes

Just saw this livery revealed and I hope it is added when/if Infinite Flight rework the A330!

2 Likes

l think it is clear and not bad.

2 Likes

It it very clean, which what I kind of like about it.

1 Like

Yeah,l think it is clean . For the color is clean too.

1 Like

Very nice. I like it.

1 Like

A nice modern look to it

I’m really against this livery as an Irish person. The old livery was an ambassador for Ireland and I used to be proud to see abroad in different airports. It’s lost all its irishness. If you saw it you instantly knew it was Aer Lingus. It was a livery worth having a daydream stare at and it made the sky colourful. Now it blends in with the cloud and looks like EVERY other livery out there. Avianca, Air India, Qantas, Virgin Atlantic, Swiss, the list goes on. Sad day for Irish Aviation. Nothing worth staring at anymore

EDIT:
If there is an A330 Rework and Aer Lingus is added, I really hope they add both liveries for some diversity

5 Likes

Your opinion is totally fine, I can see where you’re coming from.

I actually don’t mind the livery on the A320 but on the bigger scale A330, it’s just too much white

1 Like

I can also agree with you there too. I just think the A330 one looks clean and modern if you know what I’m saying.