Aer lingus A330-200 Trip Report.

Hi all I hope this is allowed. Recently I flew aboard Aer Lingus on their A330-200 from Orlando MCO back home to Dublin in economy class I will leave a link to the video below. Hope You Enjoy! πŸ˜€βœˆοΈβ˜˜οΈ

16 Likes

Great to see a descent trip report with my favourite airline! Thanks for sharing this Jack. πŸ‘

3 Likes

Great Trip Report keep up the good work!πŸ‘

1 Like

Thanks! πŸ˜€ appreciate it!

EI-LAX! She’s had quite the history. Was the first A332 to aer lingus iirc. Went off property on lease. Then came back for the longer routes.

2 Likes

I also notice the β€œIrish” weather when you have landed in Dublin Airport. ☁️🌧 Also spotted a one and only A350 operated by Cathay operating every two days here.

1 Like

How did you find the crew ?

1 Like

Really nice and very helpful they constantly came around with drinks for the people who were awake.

Very nice trip report!! How would you rate your overall flight experience? The movie you were watching was Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 lol.

10/10 probably. Thanks for watching!

1 Like

Nice review, like how you showed the entertainment. Those seats look pretty outdated…

Hope you enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.