Aegean Virtual Official Thread | Bringing You Closer to Places You Want to Discover

about us
Aegean Virtual is a virtual airline that represents all the best that Greece has to offer in Infinite Flight. With all Aegean Airlines routes on offer, you’ll get to soar the skies of Europe. With the routes of subsidiary Olympic Air and historical routes of Olympic Air, the Aegean experience is complete. However, the primary purpose of the VA is not simply log flights, but rather to engage with the community. Anyone with a love of Greek aviation is welcome, and will join likeminded pilots.

our_mission
We strive to give pilots the experience they want. Whether that be taking in the sights of the Greek islands from the air or participating in some interesting and imaginative events, Aegean Virtual will provide that. That experience will also be at the pace the pilot desires, with no restrictive ranking system whatsoever. Instead, join a warmhearted community and bring Greece closer.

our_team
Aegean Virtual has a dedicated staff team that puts the pilots first. The small team is carefully selected to be the very best, and is invested in offering you the best experience. Here’s what our chairman has to say:

“It is my absolute honor to lead Aegean Virtual Airlines. This is a group of pilots and staff with a level of passion that I have never seen at any other VA. If you’d like to explore Greece and the world from the best vantage point with the best people, here’s your chance.”

Staff Member Position
Owen Johnson Chairman
Georgios Papathanasiou President
vacant Vice President
Rudraneel D. Events Manager

requirements

• be Grade 3 or higher to ensure professionalism
  • willing and able to engage with the community

We’ve done away with the standard rank system, prohibiting pilots from flying aircraft based on hours filed. As soon as you join, you’ll be able to participate in any programs and fly any flights. While you’re with us, though, you won’t have to do any flights except a simple training program with our partners.

partners
Our fantastic partners complete the experience for our pilots. Whether that be offering unparalleled training courses or a breadth of codeshares, these complete the experience.

united f
turkishf
sav
ace

Youtube au

Banner
Join us to soar the Infinite skies of Greece. As you Discover Your Greece, you’ll Discover Your World.

Website · Application

43 Likes

Welcome back @AegeanVA, beautiful thread

5 Likes

Very nice thread!

3 Likes

Beautiful thread @AegeanVA!!! I’ll consider joining.

3 Likes

Thanks, @yoshi_flyer! We’d love to have you on board!

3 Likes

Such a clean and beautiful thread, Aegean Virtual! Welcome back

3 Likes

Thanks, @CR3W! We’re really happy to be back.

2 Likes

What a stunning thread, welcome back AegeanVA!

3 Likes

Excellent thread! I’ve applied and hope to be with you soon :)

3 Likes

Glad to see you guys back! Looking forward to watching you grow. I’ll look out for you all in the sky. Your thread is remarkable.

Happy Flying :)
Cign

2 Likes

Thanks, Jack! Your application has been accepted, actually.

2 Likes

Truly beautiful thread I think. We’re trying to bring you Greece closer and learn the culture. Don’t wait to sign up! Owen and me are waiting for you 🇬🇷💙

4 Likes

I love how minimalistic this thread is, great work. 👍🏻

2 Likes

Our primary goal wasn’t only to be informative, but also to have a beautiful design that fits the original Aegean. Thanks for your kind words!

3 Likes

Really nice thread! Congrats!

3 Likes

Nicely done on being approved by IFVARB! Well done!

3 Likes

Very nice thread! Good to be partnered with you!

2 Likes

Wow amazing clear and easy to read thread 🧵! Superb job and here’s to a successful future.

4 Likes

Welcome back Aegean! Looks great! Happy to be a part of this!

2 Likes

Many thanks to all of you for the warm support! We are happy to be back and look forward to telling you more about our planned projects in the near future

4 Likes