Aegean Airlines Airbus A321

Oh yes we need this livery :)

2 Likes

Beautiful 🤩

2 Likes

I can’t really understand why they haven’t added so far… they don’t make sense sometimes

2 Likes

Wow nice edit :)

1 Like

There are a huge number of liverys who are missing in the game…

1 Like

indeed! But since they already added aegean a320 livery it shouldn’t miss the a321

2 Likes

Do you know if they’ll paint the actual A321 with the new livery ? Or it’s only on neo’s ones ?

Only the neos will have the new livery

1 Like

These last days I noticed a lot of greek people on many threads including easyJet (thank you for the boy who commented a beautiful picture of Greece there btw),Swiss and others, to sum up that’s nice too see that, y’all should be more represented by having another Aegean like this one.

Not only you, the area of Greece deserves to be more visited as well by all of us , it’s pretty beautiful there !

In addition to this, the A320 has sharklets on IF and the A321 here doesn’t, so a little change is always welcome ! 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

After seeing @Georgios_P edit above, I think I should vote for it , in order to help y’all and because the result is insane and beautiful 😍

PS : I love y’all location names of cities/island of Greece, the names are so special and amazing :p ,
I wish I could fly there IRL asap :(

4 Likes

You can visit them together with Aegean Virtual, it’s an truly amazing community!

4 Likes

They got A321neos with the new Livery. The old A321s will be retired soon

4 Likes

Voted - you most definitely got my vote. I am from Cyprus and Aegean also has a hub in Larnaca LCLK. Hope to see more of Aegean in Infinite Flight soon. It’s most definitely worth it

3 Likes

Just bumping this. I would love to see this livery!

1 Like