Aegean Airlines A320ceo New Livery

Currently using the on board Wifi

5 Likes

Nice share ! What was the route ?

2 Likes

The route was Stuttgart to Athens, I‘m now sitting in the newest member of Aegean. An A320neo delivered last months. It’s SX-NEE and my trip continues to Thessaloniki.

4 Likes

Nice! How fast was the Wifi? Were you using the streaming option or the browsing one? I got to try the browsing option for 10 min when flying from RHO-ATH in June, but it was kind of slow.

1 Like

Beautiful livery! I would vote but I’m out of votes (

Yes I used the streaming option. It was free as I was in BusinessClass and it was fast enough for everything without loading times

2 Likes

We definitely need that, I flew once their first neo, from Kraków to Athens. The only problem was the legroom, I couldn’t fit there, but good flight overall, i would recommend flying aegean when flying to Greece.

1 Like

That was my yesterdays A320neo flight

8 Likes

One of my favorite A320ceo liveries if not the best I know. Voted ✅

5 Likes

11 votes in one day if I am not mistaken. That’s great! The Lufthansa A321 was confirmed with just a few more votes, so this might be closer than one might think.

4 Likes

That would be awesome! Let’s get this on IF!

1 Like

Go vote for the A321 to its a much needed Aegean aircraft

Let’s get this one first :)

2 Likes

Nice aircraft with nice livery. I think we need another update soon :) you got my vote.

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

With 65 votes, I believe the community shows the need for this livery.

It’s been years since the Greek community received something new. Except from the airport that I and fellow editors constantly work on, it’s a shame that we have to fly those beautiful routes with an outdated livery.

Oh, I wouldn’t say no for a custom ATC tower at LGAV instead, but we truly need this beauty 🤓

5 Likes

I would. :)

2 Likes

With LGAV currently being reworked, it would be useful to have this beautiful livery. And unfortunately we don’t have NEO family on IF, so it’s the only way to fly the current livery.

3 Likes

I think this livery will be added eventually as IF replaces older liveries with newer ones. However, once this livery is added, the old one will be removed.

1 Like

Really beautiful! Id love to see this one in IF

3 Likes