Aegean Airlines A320ceo New Livery

Aegean Airlines A320ceo New Livery

Bild

Credits to LKMT Spotters

SX-DND

Hello everyone!

This thread is about the new livery from Aegean Airlines for the A320ceo. On May 2nd 2021, SX-DND was repainted from the old to the new livery and more aircraft will be repainted in the near future. This paint scheme was first used on the new Aegean A320neo family, but is now also being carried over to the rest of the fleet. The well known black Zorro mask and the beautiful colors make this paintwork a must for the A320 in InfiniteFlight.

Here you can find out more about Aegean Airlines and here you will find data and photos before the repainting.

Thanks for reading through, any vote is appreciated!

Such a beauty! It would be so amazing to have this A320 livery in Infinite Flight. You most definitely got my vote and my support @Georgios_P . Hope it works

3 Likes

This should definitely be added soon 👌 Aegean is Europe’s best airline for years after all

4 Likes

I love this livery :○ You had my vote

3 Likes

Stunning livery, highly needed in IF

4 Likes

Thanks for your support!

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that they would paint their ceo as well, someone told me that only their NEOs would get it

2 Likes

No one was actually aware of it, even I. However, I’m really happy about this decision.

Love the new livery reminds me of the new Aer lingus livery. I want this especially to fly in and out of LGAV 🇬🇷🏛

1 Like

A little bit yes. They both have beautiful tails for sure!

1 Like

The first time I see the A320ceo in the new Aegean livery. Quite odd to see it with the smaller CEO engine, but what a stunner!
It would definitely make a great addition to IF :)

1 Like

It was a very recent change and my eyes aren’t used to it as well. Doesn’t change the fact it’s a beautiful livery, thanks for your support!

1 Like

Absolutely not! Looking highly forward to seeing it around Europe and potentially in IF :)

Still quite stunning 😊

1 Like

This livery is so sleek, beaaautiful!

1 Like

Yes it is! Thanks for your support

OMG this livery looks so nice on the A320ceo 😍 i hope they will add it to the sim plssss!!!