Aegean Airlines A320

…and hopefully soon in IF too ;)

5 Likes

Good to see that this livery is getting votes. I would love to make a flight to Greece on this aircraft.

3 Likes

26 VOTES. KEEP THIS UP!!! This will be added to IF fingers crossed 🤞🏻

5 Likes

I love this livery! 🙂 Voted

4 Likes

Thanks you!!! Almost 30 votes!!! Keep this up people!!!

6 Likes

Would love to see this, especially with the new wingflex!

5 Likes

So nice to see this topic gathering up some votes day by day!

6 Likes

LGAV active today on Expert and for the VA Summit for Aegean Virtual. Imagine how enjoyable it’d be if we could fly Aegean in and out regularly 🙂 let’s keep up the great support!

4 Likes

Although I do not really like this livery, I know there are people that really want this livery like I really wanted the A320 Aer lingus livery. So because of that I am going to vote for this.

4 Likes

I’m out of votes but would love to see it in added into IF, i actually always assumed it was in IF.

4 Likes

No it was not. Only the Greek Olympic livery for Boeing 747 is available.😉

3 Likes

Yeah, i figured when i saw this topic, it would be great if this could be added.

3 Likes

I can definitely understand you assuming that - after all, Aegean is definitely bigger than some other airlines we have in the sim, and, in my opinion, has to belong in the mix. Let’s see what happens…

5 Likes

So great to see the votes gradually increasing. Big support!

6 Likes

I hope that the developers add it soon!!

4 Likes

Bumping this up as this is needed!

4 Likes

I want this livery so bad! I am currently on vacation in Greece and i have seen these beauties here in Chania!

5 Likes

Aegean has just won Skytrax’s Best European Regional Airline award for the 8th consecutive time! They were ranked 4th in the world! Certainly one of the better airlines in Europe🙂

Source: https://news.gtp.gr/2018/07/17/aegean-voted-europes-best-regional-airline-8th-year/

8 Likes

https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2018/06/aegean-airlines-firms-up-order-for-30-a320neo-family-aircraft-.html

This is rather old news (one month to be exact), but Aegean has officially ordered several new A320s for their fleet. With this addition, they will spread even further in Europe than before!

5 Likes

Bumping this up! Hope to see this very soon!

5 Likes