Aegean Airlines A320

@Moonlit @Thomas_G

As a former member of Aegean Virtual, I’m very happy with this.

3 Likes

OMG @Moonlit 😳🔥🔥

2 Likes

Time to restart Aegean VA? Maybe lol

1 Like

Cant wait cant wait cant wait

1 Like

Yess! The wait will finally soon be over :)

Amazing. Thought this day would never come, it was a big factor in closing Aegean Virtual! Many thanks to IFLLC for the addition!

Everyone now go spam the A321 topic 😈😉

1 Like

Please no spam here. :)

Correct me if I wrong.

By spam, @Moonlit means to support the other feature request, just like how we did here. Nothing to worry about :)

1 Like

Thanks for reply, I didn’t noticed that. :)

1 Like

Yeah just like @Thomas_G said. It was also more meant as a joke. While waiting for this we developed quite a sense of humour in regards to the livery 😉

4 Likes

I don’t think that the Aegan livery will be added in the next A320 update, which will be a real shame for you guys (+me) :(

1 Like

I hope Aegean is add, because no one fly in Greece.🙇‍♀️

And why are you so negative?

2 Likes

It will be.

Otherwise I will be angery >:(

1 Like

And why do you think that?

1 Like

Curious to know why you think that?

2 Likes

Guys, there is really no need to continue the discussion. Some people may believe what they want, we won’t alter their opinions. All we have to do is stay tuned for more information regarding the upcoming livery update. And also fingers crossed for the Aegean livery 🤞

You can’t tell the truth if you don’t even know if this livery will be added or not. 🤣

I understand you though. The point is we all don’t know, but it’s cool to see the A320 getting worked on!

1 Like

Yup agree with you @Kuba_Jaroszczyk. I indeed do not know the truth. That’s why I said I think…

1 Like

I hope it gets added. I made an edit for y’all!

Sorry if it’s not THAT good. Coz I did this in 5 minutes lol

5 Likes