Advisory: Potential Crashes at High Traffic Airports

Dear fellow pilots,

I wanted to share a quick advisory with you all regarding my recent experiences while flying in and out of high traffic airports, such as Newark. Over the past few hours, I have been experiencing a higher than usual number of crashes while using Infinite Flight on my iPad Pro 2022 with M2 processor and updated to the latest version of Infinite Flight and iPadOS.

I just wanted to make it clear that this is not a complaint about Infinite Flight or any of the airport controllers at these busy locations. Rather, it’s simply an advisory to make you all aware of the potential issues that I have been experiencing.

I know that many of us are often flying into and out of these high traffic airports, and I don’t want anyone to experience the same issues that I have been facing. So, if you’re flying into or out of these locations, just be aware that there may be some potential issues with crashes and try to take precautions to mitigate them as best you can.

Again, I want to emphasize that this is just an advisory and not a complaint. I know that the Infinite Flight team is always working hard to provide the best possible experience for all of us, and I have no doubt that they will continue to do so.

Thank you for your understanding and happy flying!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.