Advice for written theory test

Hello IFC.

I am in the early stages of the IFATC application.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice or any techniques that helped them pass the test.

Read the IFATC manual and take mock tests.

7 Likes

I am also is in the early stage to complete the test.

1 Like

Thank you.

Hey there!

The best advice I can give is to read carefully the manual. All answers are in!

I also used a pencil and paper in case I wanted to draw the scenario in the question. It is helpful to figure out the little tricks.

As someone say, take the practice test couple of times before, it will get you used to the questions type.

You can also review the video here The Perfect ATC Test - YouTube

Once your written passed, a good thing. would also be to open a tracking thread so the community can come to your airport and help you practice…

Good luck!

4 Likes

I know the practice test has already been mentioned but here is a link if you need it: IFATC Practice Test

4 Likes

Thank you so much

Thank you for the link

1 Like

Thanks!!! I was searching for it. 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Hello 👋, glad you are interested in becoming part of IFATC, I’d suggest taking mocks and reviewing the manual, I’d also suggest to ask your recruiter to create a mini test so you have an idea of the written exam. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much

Good luck! I hope to see you on the team soon! If you need help with a tracking thread i’m happy to attend :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.