Advertising Agent needed! VictoriAIR- The most regal of Airlines!

@DiamondFlight1011 and I would like to announce the creation of the latest Virtual Airline to take to the skies-

VictoriAIR is a regional Virtual Airline that Brandon (@DiamondFlight1011) and I have created. Our main hub is in London City Airport. You can read more about VictoriAIR here

UPDATE: We have expanded our routes to Amsterdam, so anyone who doesn’t own the London region can use the Amsterdam region. Thanks!

Join today!

4 Likes

This is a completely different VA.

1 Like

Can you please explain to me how this is a “duplicate”?

That one is Cruiser VA and this one is VictoriAIR.

1 Like

A lot of VA’s use the generic livery

I’m sorry. It just seemed to me like a duplicate.

1 Like

All original VAs use the Generic livery

One day though, let’s hope they can have their own custom liveries too :)

6 Likes

yup I hope so too. It would be cool to have our own custom liveries in IF

1 Like

Attention to all who wishes to join:

We have updated our application which can be found here. We have added a few more questions. Our website is also active as of now. Thanks to all who apply!

UPDATE: We have expanded our routes to Amsterdam, so anyone who doesn’t own the London region can use the Amsterdam region. Thanks!

UPDATE: We would like to announce that VictoriAIR has successfully joined an alliance! The Skyliner Group!

TSG has won… Lol actually I don’t know of any other group VAs other than TSG… Otherwise, I only know that TSK is SKY’s rival 😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.