Adventure Capital of the World!

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ New Zealand ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

My First GA Flight of the Month and oh my, was it a beautiful one. Not only Rocky Mountains and difficult terrain but the brightest and most vibrant colours you could get, all seeable from my Cockpit window! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿšจ

Spawning in at Queenstown today I was greeted by the professional service of @WesleyHenrich who not only managed me fantastically but put up with my awful taxing skills at this difficult airport! Sorry Wesley, I definitely embarrassed myselfโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Arriving into The Garden City, more commonly known as Christchurch today we had some beautiful ocean views, being vectored in by @Andrew_Swift with a fabulous service! So without further ado allow me to present possibly some of my best pics ever! Sit back, relax and enjoy the views! ๐Ÿ˜โœŒ๏ธ

An Overhead View from the GA Apron! โœˆ๏ธ

Clear Prop! ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Oh! Hey Buddy! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Holding Short! ๐Ÿ›‘

N121WS contact Deeeeee-parture! ๐Ÿ“ป

Cruisin at FL290! ๐Ÿ›ฉ

โœ… How much does the TBM930 cost? โŒ
  • $2 Million
  • $3 Million
  • $4 Million
  • $5 Million

0 voters

Yoke is Superior! ๐Ÿ’ช

Crystal Clear! ๐Ÿ’Ž

Plane-Spotters. Go Mad! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Infinite Flight! โ™พ

I appreciate you all checking out my photos, this has been my whole day so a like and some feedback would mean a lot! Have a Fantastic Day everyone! Blue Skies and Tailwinds ๐Ÿ‘€โœŒ๏ธ

41 Likes

Great shots! The seventh one was my favorite!

1 Like

Great pictures. Perfection

1 Like

Thank you very much! Love the 7th as well! Cockpit views turn out fab! ๐Ÿ˜

Means a lot! Appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™Œ

1 Like

#2 is a great shot! Nice job!

1 Like

Thank you! Definitely think these are some of my greatest shots ever! I love the TBM! ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

That cockpit shot is soooo good!

1 Like

Thank you very much, one of my favourites as well! May I ask what you like about it? The mountains? The colours?

Steller Photos Cign!

1 Like

Appreciate it thank you Blake! Definitely some of my coolest photos! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Amazing pictures!

1 Like

Major Bump

Thank you aha! Appreciate it!

1 Like