Advanced Server - Grade Update

That’s the wrong Matt

It says 1 ghost in the past 24hr! Please check this^

1 Like

@dush19 they all went from grade 2 to grade one and no one knows those requirements

I just tried adv today for the first time and a message also told me that im in grade 2 and i need grade 3 to be in the server.

I have just reached 10k xp and 100%standing but way little hours on the flight time.

Not too sure about how this grade goes about =(

I am trying to play in the ATC playground and it lets me in but then after it maids it says you have a grade of one and need a grade of two. I have played it all the time and this just randomly happend. Also how do i get to grade 2.

@Andrew_Preiss @GeckoJet
Check these posts:

1 Like

I just passed 10000, with a standing of 100%, but can’t access the advanced server.

How can I get a look at my stats to see where I come up short?

https://account.infinite-flight.com/Account/Login
Check this

If you’re asking why you aren’t on Advanced, look at your standing…

3 Likes

C’est nul se que vous avez fais on peut plus accéder au serveur ni à la tour de controle je désapprouve cette idée

2 Likes

Grade of 1 here says I need a grade of 2 required to fly live… what gives? 37h52m standing 95% XP 36,414

1 Like

Man, as the guy said look at your standing…72% will not get you on advanced with that…100% is required

Long story short, get standing and don’t violate the rules.

Hello fellow pilots, how can I get grade 3? I already have more than 10.000 Xp and 100 standing. But it still says that I can’t get into the server because of the grade. And also, what do I have to do to be an ATC controller in that server? Thank you all.

Cap. Diego.

Do you have any violations in the last 3 days?

No man I don’t have any violations

And are you wanting to be a controller in the Advanced server (Grade 3)? If so:

1 Like

I wonder how long it takes for a grade to rise up after ghost