Advanced is going downhill.

I was on advanced today, and ran into a few pilots and atc’s who didn’t seem like they should be on advanced, It almost looked like playground at times. Has anyone else noticed this? Yes, the below images were taken on ADVANCED server, not playground.

This was NOT on a unicom

6 Likes

I’m afraid these types of people should be ghosted by the controller in order to keep things going smoothly …

We don’t wanna call our beloved server a new playground for children :>(

5 Likes

They don’t look that bad. The first picture was probably just a go around and the second person doesn’t know how to fly.

7 Likes

If he doesn´t know how to fly, how comes he is in the Advance server?

3 Likes

Well, some people are worse than others… @StikLover2
But in all seriousness if they know all the commands and comply with them there is nothing we can do about bad pilots.

3 Likes

Also there are many, many more incidents than this. These are just some I got on camera. And the first one was not a go-around… rip all virtual passengers who died on that flight

4 Likes

If you ever come down to my airspace, I do not hesitate to get rid of people who make the experience unrealistic;)

12 Likes

I might refrain on buying Live then. How much time is required to get into the Advanced server?

A week you should be there.

I have once, and I survived!

1 Like

I’ve never noiced behavior like this. Is it me being lucky or is this an isolated experience you had?

2 Likes

Yup I think it’s time to make the required xp to join advance server higher

3 Likes

XP does not reflect ability. The majority of the people I ghost have a high XP. I do not see this behavior much, and certainly not when I’m controlling. The grade system is still not in full effect yet.

5 Likes

No I meant the min flight time and etc. (make it harder to join advanced)

1 Like

I’m right with you on that… I’ve never had an issue on the advanced server. I just mind my own business, and when I do change my view to see others, I’ve never seen issues before either.

3 Likes

I’d ghost if they didn’t follow my instructions.

All advanced controllers will ghost if pilots don’t follow instructions, but not if there is a “bad pilot”. Unless the pilot is interrupting others (or not following sequence or instructions), he will not be ghosted.

3 Likes

Maybe the new grading?

I’m sorry @CaptainDawud but unless we get it sorted that’s what it will be, a playground for children!!

1 Like

It won’t be a playground for children, because the Advance Controllers can ghost… And they do it if something is wrong.