Advanced atc

So at last weeks on the advanced server i was flying and the atc wouldnt answer me. I accidentally pressed remaining in patern then changed it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Or advise the controller to ignore others for ten minutes

Look at the all chat log

So you decided to pull onto the runway without permission and while another plane was still on the runway? Ridiculous.

After waiting a ridiculous 5 minutes i was tired of it

My pount is this atc should get punished but you ALWAYS look at the pilots side of the problem even though the atc ignores people for ten minutes

Well then you should contact the ATC privately and calmly and politely discuss this.

Maybe you’re the one that should get “punished” for not obeying the rules. If you are impatient and can’t wait for clearance, fly on the free flight where the controllers aren’t an issue. Please don’t spam the controllers and make their job harder. They are there for YOU!

Or maybe the atc tem can get him becuas this is advanced server. Not all of them have a forum account. The atc team is horrible at resolving problems

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes if you have a problem with one of the ATCs please contact a member of the team. No reason for this post.