Advanced ATC numbers are growing!

For the past 2 weeks I have counted over 65 advanced controllers, giving more pilots more opportunity to fly in a nicely controlled environment. Good can only come out of this and it’s nice to see a recent spike in traffic volume. Great work to all new and old ATC.

31 Likes

Everyone in IFATC appreciates the kind words :) Thanks!

10 Likes

Thanks for the great comment! We are getting many new controllers every week and the number of hopeful controllers in training is huge! We are looking forward to what the future brings to IFATC.

6 Likes

Haha thanks!

It’s great to be recognized! The Advanced Controller team is on a steady incline, showing more eagerness than ever to learn and put forth some outstanding service. This can’t be accomplished without a great pilot core. It’s cool to see everyone grow together!

18 Likes

We do appreciate the kind words here. Keep up the great work everyone :)

1 Like

I hope to make it 66. But I got 68% on my test.

Couldn’t agree more. As advance controllers our first priority is to provide the best experience possible and to make it close to the real world as possible. But again we have to have the correct commands and flying from the pilots side.

2 Likes

Just as IFATC almost reached 1 year of existence. Thanks!

1 Like

Well… @Maxwell291 said what i wanted to say, but yeah its great - we really try to do our vest! Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.