Adria Airways Bombardier CRJ-700

Photo Source

download
Adria Airways is a European airline based in Ljubljana Slovenia offering chartered, and scheduled flights. Adria operates a fleet of 13 aircraft connecting Ljubljana to 46 scheduled and chartered destinations. Adria was founded in 1961, and is a current member of Star Alliance. In early 2016, Adria was bought by a Luxembourg-based company, however just recently it was announced Adria was sold again to a private buyer.

Sources: [1] [2]

Another European carrier on the CRJ-700 would be nice to see. We also do not have any other Adria liveries currently. Leave your opinions down below, and remember to vote if you’d like to see this in Infinite Flight.

I think that’s a CRJ700…

4 Likes

It says that on the plane (Bombardier CRJ700)

2 Likes

Sorry guys, accidentally typed in the wrong variant. Thanks for the correction :)
My bad.

No problem! This is a nice livery, by the way. Got my vote!

2 Likes

Remember to vote for this livery if you would like to see it come with the new update ;)

Definately want this livery, I flew this exact variant from Berlin Tegal to Ljubljana. Loved that flight! How do I vote, i havent done this before ?

Thanks

1 Like

I support this. It would be good to see it in the CRJ update.

2 Likes

You can vote by scrolling to the top of the page, and clicking the blue vote button on the left hand side. Thanks for your support :)

Wow, never heard of this airline but it looks great! Looks like I’m out of votes though :/

1 Like

Adria such an beautiful and simple look love it and I would love tho have this in infinite flight to do some Eastern European flights

1 Like

Would love to see this. Such a modern and simple livery.

2 Likes

Just wanted to bump this and hopefully get more votes. If you like the livery be sure to vote for it :)

2 Likes

Bumping, this livery will be awesome !

2 Likes

Beautiful livery, this would be great to have

2 Likes

Yes, we need the sleek Adria livery on the CRJ-700. A large part of Global Europe would benefit greatly from its addition.

2 Likes

Completely agree, it would make for great hops arround Europe.

1 Like

Awesome Livery would be perfect for the CRJ update!

1 Like

@KapitanBrozy thanks for voting, hopefully we can see this livery in the coming update.

1 Like

Smaller, regional airlines need more support, and Adria is a perfect example. You have my vote.

1 Like