Adjustable Default Cockpit/ Live Cockpit Viewing Angle

First of all I’d like to apology if this has been requested before. I have searched but cannot find an exact requested feature that I’m about to describe.

Adjustable default cockpit/ live cockpit viewing angle.
Currently, when we are in cockpit/ live cockpit view we can adjust viewing angle by pinching in/out the screen but when we double tap the screen it will always go back to default angle.

In my phone (iPhone) I have a good view of the cockpit which covered part of the cockpit/live cockpit that I wanted to see. But on my iPad I have to adjust the angle a little by zooming out the screen to match the view of the phone. This is because my iPhone has a wider screen ratio than my iPad.

It would be nice if we can adjust default cockpit/live cockpit view in setting. We can adjust how many degrees of the cockpit/ live cockpit view we want to have in the game and that setting will be the new default when we double tap the screen.

Comparison:
On my iPhone

On my iPad

Thank you.

Don’t forget to vote for your own feature request!

1 Like

Are you saying this is a bit like adjusting the viewing angle, for example in Minecraft, where you can get a wide angle view?

2 Likes

When you’re inside the aircraft after you click “Fly” from the menu then select the cockpit/live cockpit camera (2nd from left I think) thats your default centre view angle. You can zoom out/in, look around, but when you double click the screen it will go back to default centre view. This default centre view cockpit/live cockpit is different depends on your device screen ratio. On my iPhone, which is wider, I can see more parts of the cockpit (from left to right) whereas on my iPad since its not as wide as the phone due to screen ratio, I have to pinch/zoom out a little bit to get the view I want.

Do you get the idea? I will post a screenshots from my iPhone and iPad for comparison. Also Im sorry, I never play Minecraft on my mobile devices so I have no clue on your analogy. :)

1 Like

I support this idea! However, it would also be nice if we could adjust other cameras, as for instance de passenger/window cameras, to have different wing-engine views during any phase of the flight!

1 Like