ADDY28’s ATC tracking thread (PRACTICAL PASSED THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME!)Moderator can close this

I have passed my written IFATC test so my practical will be coming soon so just come and do some pattern work and stuff to test my skills!!😁

3 Likes

Come and do some pattern work or fly out from YBBN.(I really want people to come and see the mountains aroud Brisbane and it’s my local airport! So please come and help me train 😁

Just following this week’s schedule on TS please come by and do some touch toes and give me your invaluable feedback 😊

I will come in 2mn. Nasa 1

1 Like

I’ll come fly a couple of circuits shortly. Will be under an obvious callsign haha

1 Like

@ADDY28 Do you want some feedback?? If yes here or pm??

PM Me please πŸ˜„β€¦,…

1 Like

Thank you for coming by and helping me train please PM me with your feedback if u like 😊

1 Like

Come by and do some pattern work guys!πŸ”₯

Come on guys!! Do some touch goes and don’t forget to give me Your feedback πŸ˜‰

Cmon guys!!! Time for some TnGS!!

Come and do some pattern work and give me your feedback guys!

I just passed my written test so help me practice for the practical!!!

Hey! Just to let you know, my call I made on final for a full stop was not an unnecessary report. You can just respond with roger, as it’s a call to let you know I’m full stop as there are other aircraft on final.

Oh really sorry mate I didn’t know that πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I will take care next time

1 Like

Don’t be sorry! Ya here to learn :)

Yup you’re right rate me on a scale of 10 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cmon guys!! Come and test meπŸ˜‰

Hey @ADDY28,

I am on my way!

1 Like

I’m on my way!
LH838 Heavy

1 Like