ADDY28’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Hello there! I’m taking up controlling again after a brief break from IF… former IFATC… I have been instructed to get some activity in to rejoin IFATC so this will be my tracking thread please come and do some patterns 😂 and PM me with your feedback thanks ;)

4 Likes

YBBN closed now thanks @Kryzlot for stopping by 😊

1 Like

Good job! Hoping u will be back in IFATC soon! Best of luck 👍

1 Like

Open for about 60 mins please come ☺️

Open again for 45-60 mins please come 😁

I’ll be there!
Just woke up lol

2 Likes

Go to misc, then the last command on the list “duplicate frequency change” to plane geek requesting a freq change to tower after probs getting one when cleared to taxi, silly goof 😂

1 Like

Yea sorry I’m a bit rusty hehe 😂

1 Like

Thanks for your service! I bet those were some of the best landings you have seen… 😂 26kt crosswind in a tbm I’ll take it.

1 Like

You tried well it was funny seeing ya bounce off the runway 😂

Yeah normally I would have gone around ASAP but whatevs

1 Like

It’s all good thank you for stopping by ☺️

Hello!
I was JAY-636
You did good, but just a few mistakes.

1. As @Kryzlot said above, I was a “silly goof” for requesting a frequency change on ground. You shouldn’t have told me to contact tower as I already was instructed to in my taxi clearance.

2. Exit runway commands: On my first option, you gave me an exit runway command but I was not full stop. I already rotated. You also gave me my exit runway command in the air on my last option. Usually, pilots will state “ is full stop” if they aren’t continuing patterns. Also you should wait until the aircraft is safely on the ground before telling them to exit.

3. Pattern directions: when I requested a change to 32, you told me to enter right downwind. Shy didn’t you just tell me to enter left downwind?

4. Transition: when I requested a transition, you told me to pass at 3,500, which is way too high. It should’ve been 2500 ft as you just take the pattern altitude MSL plus 1,000 feet and Bam.

Everything else was good.
Just keep practicing and and see you back in IFATC soon!

1 Like

Yes I panicked for no reason… I’m a little rusty it’s been like 8 months since I last controlled but I still got a month to prepare just keep stopping by and see me improve 😁

1 Like

3,500 is OK. Still in the Goldilocks zone and allows for two additional corridors at a lower altitude for more transitions.

2 Likes

YBBN OPEN AGAIN! Please stop by😁

Sorry gotta close early just realised my iPad is out of charge😩

Feature airport for today ( Monday in Australia) please come and test me 😎

Hey @ADDY28 I just joined in I’m Copa 208

1 Like

Yo! Thanks 😛 let’s go

1 Like