Adding the ability to do cold and dark start up to all planes

I’ve played IF for a yr and a half and I enjoy global very much. But lately I’ve been playing x-plane 10 mobile because it has the ability to do cold and dark procedures on some of the planes like the Cessna’s, the MD 80, and the 737-800. If this could be added to if, I think it’ll be even more popular and more fun to play because then you can have scenarios like engine fire and engine failures. Sorry I couldn’t put it under features it wouldn’t let me

Hello!

Just stay active, post constructively and you will be able to post a feature request. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!