Hello. I have an awesome idea.
I would like the transponder to be added to Infinite Flight. It would be a gui under the Systems tab.
- Add option to be turned on/off
- Turning off the transponder will only hide you from the tracking system and the live map for players. ATC, mods and your logbook can still see your location
- Players can enter the 4 number skwalk code into it
- squawk code will show up next to the airplane´s icon
- Default squawk code is 1200
- Default spawning squawk code can be changed in settings
- Ident (Will make the airplane icon flash on the radar screen)
- Standby (Used when taxing to runway)
- Tower can assign you the squawk code.
- In the ATC player gui, there will be a button that will automatically set the assigned squawk code that tower assigned you
- Response to the squawk assignment will be ¨squawk [number], [callsign]¨
- Is the code is 7500 (Hijacking), 7600 (Radio failure) or 7700 (General emergancy), their aircraft icon will blink red and white. The frequency the´re tuned into (if any) will be alerted.
- Transponder modes
- Transponder will still behave the same in solo flight
Here is what I would think it would look like
Instead of having those dials to enter the squawk, the players would tap/click on the LED and type in the squawk, and the players would move the other dials be swiping.