Add this livery pls

This tui magic life livery is OP

Please move this to the #features category. Or a search will probably bring up a previous request and you can vote there. To post in features you should be TL2.

3 Likes

We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic. Please beware that there is already a topic you can use your vote for your favourite livery, @TimShan05 has linked it below.

For more information in regards of Trust levels, visit these links below. Thanks!

3 Likes

First off, a few people have said already, but you should post this in the #features category (you need to be TL2).

Also, try giving some more information, such as the history of the airline, where it operates, what aircraft it flies etc…

I don’t want to put you down, but I wouldn’t vote for this, due to the lack of information.

Try to do that, and I’m sure you’ll do great!

You may cast your vote here

It doesn’t have that much information and is a bit inactive though
And Deer’s answer to the last topic you made is all you need to know

2 Likes

I’m not TL2

You’ll get there, just keep liking, commenting and being helpful to the forum. Don’t spam though!

1 Like