Add required features in IF

Why IF developers are not adding the most needed features like Smoke when aircraft touches down, Taxi lights, Rain and Snow and many more….

1 Like

They are currently working on many of them.Most importantly, they can’t create anything you want in a second.

3 Likes

I would like to point out that saying these are the most needed features is not very accurate as that is your opinion. For other people, having accurate aircraft is more important, or better scenery, etc….

This is not the place to moan about features not being added yet. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes that you nor I know anything about. If you have a request for something, please vote on a #features page or create your own.

I totally agree with you accurate aircraft is what I also want but that accurate aircraft shod have those features if you agree with me. I am a programmer I make websites I write codes and I can understand how tough it will be to add those features but IF is not an new game it’s been there on Play Store and App Store from more than 3 years if I am not wrong and in these three plus years the can add it!!! No offence 🤗

1 Like

climb feature for VNAV

Use #features by either creating requests yourself or if one already exists - vote.

Bear in mind that there’s most likely a very good reason for certain features not to be in the app yet.

3 Likes