Add contrails/vapor trails and ice

When pilots get to 20,000ft or so start to add contrails and as the higher you go make edges frost and ice I know this may take awhile to add but infinite flight developers please add this

10 Likes

Agreed. Shouldn’t be that hard to make considering that landing smoke is being developed.

Best, Boeing707

4 Likes

Thanks I had NO IDEA landing smoke was in development

1 Like

Best, Boeing707

Cool thanks nice to know that but I have an iOS device and its half way through the year I still it think it’s for iOS

The timing can’t be perfect. If you’ve worked in a company before (especially office jobs) you know that unexpected things can happen and set you back, sometimes weeks!

1 Like

Alright then but I’m excited for it

I was flying to KSAN at 38000FT when I realised why not have contrails for exampleimage

1 Like

Contrails would be cool, but with small regions like in IF, you’d be out of the region before you reach the altitude necessary for creating contrails.

4 Likes

That’s true

“Contrails normally don’t occur! They are turned on by the pilots to spread disease and control minds and and polute the air!”
SARCASM
People who states thi don’t even realize how stupid they sound…

I’d love to see them in IF!

4 Likes

Th egovernmoent has experimented on weather controlling

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe the chemtrail switch can just be added to the systems page under the light buttons?

Is the A320 out on Android (IOS User)?

It looked like Infinite Flight. :p

They still are actually

What did u delete

You can check by pressing the orange pencil in the top right corner of his posts.

1 Like

Jesus looks like my dad was right about the chemicals they pump in the air

1 Like