Add back the "Dont taxi through grass" command.

If you remember in the Humourous Live Photos post, I put down that I wanted this command back in ATC. I distinctly remember it being on the list, but not anymore. Can someone please explain what happened? Thank you.

2 Likes

I still have it…

5 Likes

@C_Baccari@The_simulation_nerd… MaxSez… Hopefully someone with common sense deleted that dumb ass command. Its only an immature dirt bag on a power trip who use it.

(If your a dirt bag and use the grass command insure the taxiway intersection is wide enough and the tarmac has well defined Boundries marked according to the AIM)

6 Likes

I don’t see a problem with it, sometimes people decide to skip taxiways and take a straight line route to the hold.

11 Likes

lol even on live

2 Likes

Sometimes, I’ve only used it once or twice I think.

1 Like

@Carson… Your talking about the Playground I conclude. Why bother, there’s no penalty and if they cross the grass they’ll just ignore the controller anyway. Advance Aviators know better. Flush the command down the crapper, that’s where it belongs. Just sayin Max

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Ben_ny. You never cease to amaze me Ben. Knew you’d support this asinine command. Here’s a tip son, “Don’t eat the yellow snow”!

4 Likes

It’s still there on ground frequency in misc messages. I’ve used it before on those who want to “take the straight line shortcut” as Carson said.

Now I go two different ways on this first is that it is common sense, you don’t see pilots in real life taxiing through grass at the same time this is useful for people who don’t know what to do. It is helpful when you see someone use “Carson’s grass shortcut”.

I tried taxiing in cockpit mode once. I followed the yellow line in a turn, and when I watched the replay, I realized I had gone over the grass.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Lol…dont he need a Husky for that first? 😂

2 Likes

Hehe. Maybe Max ate some of it given he didn’t notice the question mark at the end of @Ben_ny’s remark
(“We need a command for this**?**”)

1 Like

A very definitive comment Ben… Driving on the grass in my Caravan or D appears acceptable to me except at a controlled B… Now that a haiku!
Can you top that. LOL…

2 Likes

Close this since it is still there…

That would be great!