Active Subscription Not Found (20.1)

I recently bought the 1 month pro subscription a few days back. However, a day after the 20.1 update however, it says I have no active Subscription. I checked in settings on iTunes and it says my subscription got cancelled…?? Even though it’s need less than a week.

This is due to the servers that are down I believe. Please be patient while they are restarted. It should not be too long. :)

Hello there,

@lucaviness is correct. Here are a few topics for reference in case you are interested!

Hope to see you in the skies soon!

1 Like

Are you sure? It’s been like this for most of the day. I was flying on multiplayer in the morning just fine. Then after I logged back on, it said “no active Subscription”.

1 Like

I would take a scroll through this page. It gives instructions on what to do if your sub is not showing up. Hope this helps!

Taken from the link above…

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account, try the following steps:

Step 1

Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in the top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in

Step 2

Restart your device

Step 3

Open Infinite Flight

Step 4

Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

Step 1

Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

Step 2

Restart your device

Step 3

Install Infinite Flight from App Store again

Step 4

Tap “Fly online!”

Done all these steps. Nothing. Same message appears.

1 Like

Hmmm, I am not really sure then. Unless another community member has any ideas, I will tag @Schyllberg and see if he can do anything to help you out.

Ok, thanks so much.

1 Like

No problem, hope he can get in contact with you shortly so this can get sorted out!

What is your callsign and display name?

Callsign: SS1110
Display name: AvGeek

Hello!

“Cancelling purchase due to refund issued” - did you contact Apple about any issues? Because they are telling us, that your sub is refunded and cancelled indeed.

Oh ok. I think I understand. When I purchased the sub, it accidentally charged twice. So we cancelled one of them and I think it cancelled the sub altogether.

1 Like