Active discord servers

Hello Community and Aviators

Im looking for active Discord servers to ATC voicechat and for people to fly with you can drop links in the reply section or add me on discord

Discord:
Invictus#0407

4 Likes

Try QVA or look through IFVARB databsase!

1 Like

IFATS is your way to go. They are Vocal ATC

3 Likes

Well i tried but most links are expired so i hope to reach some fresh link by this topic

1 Like

@Balloonchaser Good point!

1 Like

Are you in a VA @M.Horstede?

1 Like

No not yet. Tell me more about how i join and reach these IFATS

1 Like

IFATS is Infinite Flight Air Traffic Services

1 Like

Although VA’s use discord, its not recommended to avoid trolling, as many discords here have been trolled, so it is unlikely that someone will post a private/public discord out in the open.

2 Likes

Discord links are not permitted on the forum. If you are looking for links I suggest members PM you and discuss it there.

2 Likes

Yeah most va’s use slack which in order to get in it, you must apply for the va.

Im not here for trolling. Again: who is willing to pay 80 bucks to troll ATC Towers?

NAATC is a good way to go as well

1 Like

Its that its not allowed, its mainly a security risk for other members, and to keep everyone safe

1 Like

I didn’t say you were. I was pointing out that if you are expecting someone to reply publicly with a link, that is not going to happen.

Yeah, not sure about you but if you want to communicate with people, i highly suggest you join a VA. I would suggest some but i don’t want to be biased ;). Check this link for the VA’s: The IFVARB Official Virtual Airline Database || Change Log #2

Adding onto that, if you are looking for a public discord server IFATS is the best thing, however if you are looking for more private things, then you’d have to sign up to a VA

1 Like

IFATC doesn’t use discord. I think you meant voice.

Ill tey to find my way into a VA

Thanks for the help guys!! Appreciate it alot yall earn a cookie!

2 Likes

No problem. any time

1 Like