Across the Globe: 737 Family

Yeah I am (easy to tell from my profile pic and name)

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt to double check, the flights are all going to suit you as I’m also Australian so feel free to respond and let me know your joining if you want to :)

1 Like

I’m definitely interested to join on of the legs!

1 Like

I didn’t mean that in a mean way at all, I was just saying that because (why? Now I think of it, I’m not sure why).
Also I’ll definitely try to attend if there’s nothing else happening.

1 Like

Don’t worry it didn’t come across as rude

1 Like

Wel there’s quite a few left so one of them should be at a good time for whatever timezone your in, hope to see you there :)

UPDATE

Leg 3 will be flown at 2022-10-07T06:00:00Z
Leg 3 is flown by a Fiji Airways 737-Max 8 from Nadi (NFFN) to Honolulu (PHNL). It has a average flight time of 6 hours.

Tags

@VH-OEJ_747

Here’s the report for Leg 3

It was a boring but fun flight, my longest 737 flight in IF ever. There was not much to see as we were flying over the ocean the entire time but I got to perform something I rarely do on landing, a go-around (due to my own stupidity, albeit). Here are the photos from the flight.

Here’s our plane for todays flight, a 737-800 (No Max-8 in IF)

Backtaxiing down runway 02, we’re going to need as much length as possible for this heavy departure

Lining up runway 02 after completing our backtaxi

A quick bank right after departure is required not to hit a mountain, I love challenging departures like this, don’t you?

I spy with my little eye, something blue

Descending into the Hawaiian sunrise

A spotter captures our go-around after a bad approach

Finally, the same spotter captures us about to touchdown at PHNL, runway 4R

That’s all for today, thanks for viewing :)

1 Like

UPDATE

Leg 4 will be flown on the 2022-10-11T06:00:00Z. It is a four hour hoo over the ocean from HNL - SFO on the Alaska Airlines 737-900 (MAX-9 Used irl).

Here are the screenshots from Leg 4, flown from PHNL - KSFO in a Alaska airlines 737-900. Another boring ocean flight but at least this one was shorter

Pushing back at Honolulu, as seen from the terminal

Taxiing to runway 8L which we will use for our departure today

A beautiful morning departure over the mountains of Hawaii is always fun

Not much to see at cruise, just ocean and more ocean and more ocean

Descending into KSFO at roughly midday

A classic 28R approach over the San Fransisco bay

You would think that by now I would have figured out how to land a 737 but apparently not

Exiting runway 28R after a long transatlantic flight.

Update

Leg 5 will be flown at 2022-10-17T07:00:00Z. It’s a short 2 hour 737-700 hop on Southwest airlines, hope too see some of you there :)

Update

Apologies for the late notice, leg 5 was not flown yesterday and will not be for a while, I was called into work short notice and I have a headache and a cold so I don’t know when it’s going to be completed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.