Acrobatics violation removal

Today I was taxing to runway 25L at LAX and I guess the ground didn’t want to work so I fell into the ground, which made my A321do a front flip which gave me a violation. Is there a way I can get this removed?

I have the replay, I’m just not sure how to share it, if anyone knows how, please let me know

2 Likes

Since this is a Level 1 violation, you cannot message the appeals group, however sending a message over to @moderators should suffice.

I’d also recommend clearing your scenery cache to help prevent something like this occurring again.

Hey! Please PM @appeals with the replay file and they’ll get it sorted out for you.

sharemyinfiniteflight.com is a great resource to use

Wow that sucks. I don’t really know how to change it tho

Unfortunately I can’t due to it being a LVL 1 violation

Since this violation came about because of a glitch, it can get appealed. I would also recommend clearing your scenery cache to avoid this happening again.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, I know why it happened, it just a bit frustrating getting a violation due to a glitch

This has happened to me before, probably the exact same spot as I was taxiing to either 25R/25L I can’t remember. Like everyone else said contact mods and they can get it appealed. Don’t delete your replay for now, they need prove. Kinda weird that this happened at LAX I’m guessing the same spot it happened for me

1 Like

Do you have the replay?

1 Like

Yep! It happens from time to time. If it was because of the glitch, you’ll definitely get the violation removed.

1 Like

Appeals can be used for the same purpose. Either one is okay.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.