Achieving Grade 5!

Yes, I know you’ve seen already many topics like this one, but this is something I’ve been aiming for since I started playing IF, and I’m very excited for this achievement.

Also the community has contributed to this by showing me how wonderful IF can be, and how it was really possible to reach grade 5. I cannot be more thankful for you guys!

20 Likes

Congrats!! Grade 5 is really hard to reach. Make sure you maintain it!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I know how super happy you are!

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s a wonderful achievement!

Funny enough, I saw you at KLAX this evening. You landed right before me. I believe you were flying the Emirates 777F as Emirates 9936 Heavy. Was this the special flight? 👀

2 Likes

I’ll do my best!

1 Like

Gracias! Jaja

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

You have a very good eye! If I’m not wrong, were you that United 78X?

1 Like

I sure was! I had to go-around since there was traffic who didn’t get in the air in time. Made for a nice flyover, though!

1 Like

Congrats! That takes a lot of dedication, I thought grade 4 was hard enough!

1 Like

Congratulations.

When you see a fellow grade 4/5 pilot.

Huzzah, a man of quality!

2 Likes

1 Like

Lmaaooooooo! Couldn’t be better!

1 Like

Loved it!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Congratulations, for sure a nice Achievement, but keeping G5 is in my opinion harder than get it haha.

3 Likes

The truth is! … you have to be more active with flights and landings.

1 Like

I know, it will be difficult, but as long as I’m constant, I shall keep it

2 Likes

Gladly I will!

Many congratulations! Now it’s all about quality over quantity. There’s a few here who said maintaining G5 is harder than achieving it and that rings true.
As long you are constant in the game and keeping it professional there’s no reason why it can’t be sustained 😎

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice! @tjb0709

1 Like