Achieved Grade 4 today

Hey guys, I just wanna share that I got my grade up from 3 to 4 today and I’m feeling so happy but I wanna ask what are the perks of being a grade 4 pilot ?

13 Likes

You must be strong now: there are no perks 😆

7 Likes

you are like a mountaineer who has climbed Everest! Why? because it is here 😆

4 Likes

IF guys should introduce something for grade 4-5 level pilots too 🙂

3 Likes

Congratulations , I’d say the perks are you looking like money in the sky with the new Green tag. Enjoy :)

3 Likes

Your name, callsign etc will appear green to other users if you’d like to call that a “perk”.

6 Likes

Watch out for those level 1 violations (over speed) cuz grade 4 is unforgiving!

6 Likes

Wow thanks !! :)

1 Like

I would say it is just being able to go around and people see on your tag “Grade 4” and then poor me looks at my landings in my grade table and says, it’s alright. Just another 74 to go😂

Lmao !! I recommend you to do some touch and gos to make more landings !!

1 Like

yes I should, thanks!

3 Likes

Good job 👏🏻 I’m almost to grade 4

3 Likes

Thanks mate 😁

4 Likes

Congratulations on grade 4! Just the good ol’ green username is the perk as others have said previously.

3 Likes

your callsign and other stats that other players see above your plane will be in green instead of white

3 Likes

Congrats man! Yeah feels good doesn’t it ahha, yet don’t get any benefits from that. Just looks good when your search up someone’s profile.

1 Like

Perks: You are green

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone who congratulated me…also thanks for mentioning about green tag as I didn’t know about it !! Hopefully infinite flight should have something up their sleeves for Grade 4 & 5 pilots otherwise it makes no sense to keep those grades :/

Congrats! I am only 300 landings to Grade 4 🤣

1 Like

Lmao…hahaha you’ll soon complete them comrade !!

1 Like