Account Statistics back to Zero

Hi IF Family,

I trust that you are well.

I have been a member of IF for more than 5 years. I decided to take to the skies today, only to find out that my Statistics have been wiped out and are back to Zero?

I had an XP of over a million, with thousands of hours. please explain what the issue is, and how we can fix this, as I am not willing to start from scratch.

Please advise what info you require from me for you to be able to assist me.

Thank you, and I do look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Mike,

I’ve taken a look at your account stats, and it appears that the requirements you are missing are the flight time and landings within a 90 day period. Since you took a hiatus, after 90 days passed since your last flights, they were cleared.

You will not need to start from scratch again; you just need to fulfill those requirements. I’ll include a picture of what is missing and the requirements for each grade. The orange is your current stats and the other numbers is what you’ll need. For example, grade 3 will require 10 hours of flight time and 15 landings.

5 Likes

Good Day Drummer,

Thank you for the response.

I totally understand the concept of gaining grades by adhering to specific requirements to obtain a certain grade, however, my issue is that my XP went back to ZERO, and I only realized after a short flight which earned me 300+ XP.

My haitus should only affect my Grade not XP, correct?

As mentioned, I had well over a million XP, with thousands of landings and flight hours.

Handled via email