Account Retrieval

Hello everyone!

After taking a rather lengthy break, I’ve just recently came back to IF. However, in the time I was gone, I had purchased a new iPad. With this, I’ve been having some trouble retrieving my account I had prior to my break. I tried a couple of things and eventually gave up. I set up a new account, and subscribed to IF pro. After realizing how much of a pain it was to get back to the grade I was on my older account, I decided to give it another shot at attempting to retrieve my lost account. If I remember correctly, my account was linked with my Facebook. Upon trying to connect and gain access to my old account through Facebook, it kept showing an error regarding that account not being connected to IF pro.

Is there any way around this? Can I still connect that account regardless of whether or not it’s under a subscription (which I had canceled prior to taking a break).

Please let me know if I could do anything! I spent quite some time on the other account!

If you need me to provide any additional information (assuming you’re the appropriate individual to be handling such information), please let me know!

Thank you!

Contact support@infiniteflight.com and they will be able to help you out! :)

Sounds good. I’ll shoot them a mail right now, thank you!

1 Like

Hello. When you were trying to log in to your facebook linked account, it said no subscription was found, correct? Were you still be able to log in to your account, though?

Unfortunately, no. I’m currently on a different account that I had created after giving up trying to retrieve my old account. (It won’t let me log into it for some reason)

Actually never mind, considering you already paid for a sub. Just do what Benny Boy said and they should be able to transfer your sub to your main account.

Will do. Thank you!

1 Like