Account problems

Got the same problem too. Weird…

Thanks Seb! Great work team!

Are anyone still having issues? @Nate_Schneller?

It workes for me perfect!

I do have some problems to here. As soon as I reload the page, I have to login again. Not social media. Normal account. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. @schyllberg

Clear the browser cache and try again. I’m not getting the same here I’m afraid :/

@schyllberg @DasMarc

Make the site a app when logged in! :) then you will stay logged in.

I just had the same problem,I Logged via e-mail.

Every time I close the tab, I have to login again, and I haven’t had to do this before. I just login with a username and password.

Clear web browser cache, as @schyllberg said. Go to setting, select safari, or whatever browser you use, go to storage settings of ‘website settings’ as I think it is for safari, and clear them. Then go back to IFC and sign in. Just worked for me!

I did that and I still have to login each time…

Ah okay, sorry! Just out of curiosity, are you on apple or Android?

I’m on Apple, an iPhone 7+. I cleared website data and cache and everything through Safari settings.

Huh, weird. I’m probably not hot e best guy to help with this so imma leave it to the pros 😂 hope you get it sorted tho!

I’m still having the issue, never has it before
Just for reference :
• Apple iPhone 7+
• Safari
• I’ve cleared cache and data

Which address are you visiting? If it’s bookmarked, change from infinite-flight to infiniteflight

There we go, it worked. I didn’t have infinite-flight but regardless it works now.

so everything is back to normal now?

Logged back in and I’m all good now

I can not log in anymore. What do I do for recovery?