Account problem

I need help, I bought the simulator in the wrong Google account, will I not be able to recover the purchase

Did you buy it via the Play Store or the Apple Store? I also believe you wouldn’t be able to recover it but, it depends on the situation. Also welcome back to the community! I’m sorry to hear your problem.

1 Like

Welcome back to the community Brenyel!

Each store (Play Store and App Store) has their own policy regarding refunds of purchases and subscriptions.

App Store (Apple)

Apple’s policy is that all app sales are final. Infinite Flight is not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by contacting Apple Support.

Play Store (Android)

The Google Play Store offers a two hour grace period, in which you may request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period, all refunds must be requested by contacting the developer, providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA” along with a reason for the requested refund. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.